Epf payment process now available – Login to the Unified web portal of EPFO using your ECR portal credential after for generation of TRRN and generation of challan After finalizing the challan, select “Pay” option and then the “online” option..
EPF Payment info
As you all know that EPF is considered the most effective and useful retirement fund. Employees who are turning more than ₹15,000 per month are covered under this Kim. Around about 5 to 10 years ago the movement process of the EPF amount worst was completely paper-based n time taking.
But now the employers required 2 men’s mandatory release to make the PF payment online. The employers can use bank websites or EPF portals for the payment of the PF amount. The process is quite simple to stop just follow the steps and discuss fellow
How to do EPF Payment online
1. Log in to the official EPF portal through the electronic challan return system.
2. Enter all the PF-related information, like Establishment ID, Address, Exemption status, etc.
3. Now, click on the option labeled ‘Payment’
. A drop-down menu will then appear. From that, select the option ‘ECR’.
4. In the ECR upload form, you need to select many options like ‘Salary Disbursal rate’, ‘Wage Month’, etc.
5. There will be a column where you can upload the ECR. Upload it there.
6. Once the ECR file is validated, you will be taken to the next screen. If not, you will be directed to upload the correct ECR file again.
7. Once verified, click on the ‘Verify’ tab and then click on the ‘Prepare Challan’ option.
8. You will now get the ECR summary sheet.
9. Now, enter the field of ‘Admin/Inspection charges.
10. Click on the ‘Challan’ button.
11. At the end, click on the ‘Finalize’ option. But, cross-check once all the details of your challan.
13. A TRRN will be visible. Click on the ‘Pay’ option in front of the relevant TRRN.
14. From the two options, select the ‘Online’ mode. You can choose any of the banks of your choice from the list.
15. Click on ‘continue’ and you will be directed to the new banking portal.
16. If the payment is successful, you will get an e-Receipt of the same with the transaction OD printed over it.
Most Recent Questions :
It is the date by which PF from the employee’s salary is deducted for sure. Mostly, the date is to be fixed before the 15th of each month. The due date of the PF payment/return remains the same.
For the late payment of the EPF Challan, the following Penalties are levied –
1. Section 7 Q – An interest of 12% per annum
2. Section 14B –
(i) Up to 2 months, 5 % interest rate.
(ii) From 2-4 months, 10% interest rate.
(iii) From 4-6 months, 15% interest rate.
(iv) More than 6 months, 25% interest rate.
Answer is Upload your ECR file.
One can check the EPF balance through the EPF passbook facility. It is available online on the EPFO portal.
No, the members who have registered UAN on the EPFO portal can only view/download the EPF passbook.