EPF Claim Status Now available at unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in, EPFO Website and UMANG APP etc ..
EPF Claim Status
If you are a government employee you must be knowing that there is a provision for an employee Provident fund in all government organizations. You can raise the claim for the epf if you have completed the minimum amount of years decided for the withdrawal.
If you have raised the claim for the epf, you can check the claim status of the same in many ways. It can be offline as well as online. There are 3 common ways in which people check their epf claim status. Let us discuss all of them –
THROUGH A UAN MEMBER PORTAL
For checking the EPF claim status through the government-developed unified EPFO portal, one needs to have a UAN number for sure. The UAN number should be activated as well. On the unified portal, you can check your EPF claim status by following these simple steps-
1. Go to the unified portal. On the homepage, you will find a login window. Here enter your UAN number and password to continue.
2 Now search for the tab with the name ‘Online Services. Once you see it tap on it.
3. A drop-down menu then appears. Search for the option with the name ‘track claim status’.
4. Here you can enter your claim status-related number and then check your claim status. If you want to transfer the claim, you can scroll down on the page and click on the option ‘Transfer Claim Status’.
THROUGH THE OFFICIAL EPF WEBSITE
As you know the official EPF site is famous with the name Unified Portal. You can use this portal to check your claim status. Just follow the steps discussed below to check the claim status through unified portal –
1. Reach the official page of the unified portal. Alternatively, unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
2. Search for the tab ‘Our Services’. Click on it.
3. Search for the option ‘For Employees’. Click on it.
5. You will then be redirected to passbook application page.
6. You will need UAN, captcha code and password again, etc.
7. After logging in, you will see the option of ‘View Claim Status’ option. Just use it to know your status.
THROUGH UMANG APP
There is a dedicated App developed by the Government of India where you can find all of the government services listed. Just follow the steps discussed below, to track the status of your claim using the UMANG App
1. Download and Install the App using your App store.
2. Search for the ‘EPFO’ tab in the App and click on it.
3. From the varied options available, choose the ‘Employee Centric Services’ option.
4. Now, again there will be various options highlighted for the different concerns of the employees. You just click on the option ‘Track Claim Status’.
5. Again, you have to enter the UAN here. No option is available other than the use of UAN to check the claim status. Enter it and click on the hyperlink ‘Get OTP’.
6. You will get an OTP on your RNM (Registered Mobile Number). Enter it and then click on the ‘Login’ tab.
7. If everything goes well, you will be able to see all the details related to your claim like claim date, status, type, ID, etc.
CHECKING THE CLAIM STATUS THROUGH MISSED CALL
This is one of the easiest ways to check. Just give a missed call on the phone number 011 – 22901406. The missed call must be given from your Registered Mobile Number. You will now get an answer on the call, as it will be automatically disconnected. But you will get an SMS containing all the details of the same.
CHECKING THE CLAIM STATUS THROUGH A TOLL-FREE NUMBER
180011805 is a toll-free number that can be used to check your claim status. When you call on this number, you will get certain instructions to continue. Listen to it carefully and then continue. You can even send SMS through whatsapp, but that number is different.
CHECKING THE CLAIM STATUS THROUGH SMS
Now – a – days, most of people use online ways of doing anything. But, sometimes it may happen that your internet connection is not working in some areas. In such case, one can send an SMS for sure. The number on which the SMS needs to be sent is 7738299899. But we cannot send the message in the way we want it to be. We have to send it in a specific format. The format is as such – EPFOHO UAN Number Language.
E.g. EPFOHO 1547896325 ENG or
For Hindi – EPFOHO 1547896325 HIN
In about 13-14 languages.
Yes, we can check the claim status offline in various ways, like sending an SMS, giving a missed call, etc.
Must have UAN number and other documents. It can be claimed post-retirement. Before retirement, withdrawal is allowed in certain conditions like marriage, house construction, unemployment, partial withdrawal, etc.
It is the latest information about the Application of EPF Withdrawal made by someone.