IceGate Shipping Bill Tracking at ICES online, Track your Ship Bill Online easily…
IceGate Shipping Bill Tracking at ICES Online
Once your container of goods is shipped, you want to check and trace the status of your container every now and then. The tracking process of the container has now become very easy with ICEGATE portal.
For this, you need some basic details handy, like – Tracking number, booking reference number, bill of lading, etc.
Different sites will be providing you with the web tracking service, where you will be required to enter the bill, etc. to know the status. If you want to do the Track shipping bill ICS online using ICEGATE portal, follow the steps discussed below:-
1. Go to the official ICEGATE Portal. On the Home page, you will find an option ‘Tracking at ICES’. Click on url just : https://enquiry.icegate.gov.in/enquiryatices/sbTrack
2. Now, on the page that appears, first select the location for which the goods container was dispatch.
3. Enter the Bill Number as well as the date of dispatched printed on the bill.
4. At last, enter the image letters i.e. the CAPTCHA given.
5. Click on the ‘Submit’ tab present at the bottom.
6. If every detail entered by you is correct, you will see the shipping status of your goods carrier. If the details are incorrect, you will require to enter all the details again.
This process enables tracking the status of the document, container (Import or export), delivery, air cargo, etc. Both, domestic as well as the International Bill Numbers tracking is possible on the portal.
In case, you want to track multiple bill numbers, you can do so just by putting a comma in between multiple shipping numbers. One can search up to 25 shipments or shipping bill status in this way.
|Tracking at ICES||Shipping Bill|
Whenever we dispatch some goods to be transported somewhere, whether domestic or international, we require a bill for that. This Bill is given by the transporter.
Actually, this shipping bill number is a sort of tracking number. Generally, it is an 11-digit number with 4 prefix letters and 7 numbers. But, the format may differ depending on the type of service to be availed.
We get the Bill number to track the following –
2. EGM (Export General Manifest)
3. IGM (Import General Manifest)
6. Port to Port
7. Point to Point
8. Vessel schedule, etc.
In case you want some support related to the Shipping Bill -tracking problems and concerns, you can call on the dedicated hotline customer support number i.e. 1800-3010-1000. In case, this number is not working for you, you can even email the helpdesk.
The dedicated helpdesk email ID is firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to heavy loads of inquiries, it may take around 48 hours to get an email back. But you will definitely get support.