ICEGATE WebMail Login online on PC or Mobile at webmail.icegate.gov.in | Forgot your password- How to reset ICEGATE Mail password ….
ICEGATE WEBMAIL LOGIN ON WEB OR MOBILE APP
firstly, ICEGATE has introduced an ICEGATE mail portal for its employees. This helps the employees in the proper communication sending over protocol.
Manual work dependency makes the system slow and leaves several loopholes. With thousands of employees in the system, it is very difficult to keep a tap on everything.
For this, ICEGATE has introduced a generic webmail service.
Generic webmail service is required especially because the use of private email services like Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc. are prohibited. With a proper domain, it becomes easy to send out emails and keep a track of everything.
This is not only helpful for the department and employees, but also for the citizens and the taxpayers as well. With IceGate webmail AS the users get trust and satisfaction.
ICEGATE WEBMAIL LOGIN
The official webmail portal of the IceGate is webmail.icegate.gov.in. This email service is accessible from the ICEGATE portal. The emails can be sent according to different requirements. Emails can be sent inter-department and intra-department. Individual personal emails can also be sent.
If one can use two different web internet browsers, it is possible to individual’s personal mail as well as the ICEGATE generic webmail.
With the introduction of Email Client Lotus notes, multiple officers can access the emails at the same time. The limit offered for storage is limited to 1 GB.
In case, one crosses the limit, one has to reach and contact the respective webmail department.
|Name of the department||CENTRAL BOARD OF INDIRECT TAXES AND CUSTOMS|
|who is Login here||Users and Admin|
|eMail helpdesk||icegatehelpdesk@ icegate.gov.in|
|Toll Free Number||1800 30101000|
ICEGATE MAIL ONLINE LOGIN through browser
1. Open the official email login page of IceGate i.e. webmail.icegate.gov.in.
2. Enter your Username and password, and click on the ‘Login’ tab.
ICEGATE MAIL Login through Mobile
For mobile use the IBM Verse App. IBM Verse App is an email client tool to give access to the webmail via mobile phone. To get the IBM Verse App, follow the steps discussed below –
1. To Install IOS App, visit the Google Play Store. Search for IBM Verse App. Download and Install it.
2. Once installed, open it. You will see an option “My Company Server’ under ‘I want to Connect too’ option.
3. You will now be required to enter your server URL i.e. mobile.cbec.gov.in.
4. Click on the ‘Next’ tab to proceed further.
5. Now, you will be required to enter the Company user ID and password.
6. Click on the ‘Login’ tab after making the correct entries of the ID and password.
7. It is now the time to choose the application as ‘Mail and Calendar’.
8. At the end, click on the ‘Next’ button to complete the process of account setup.
Also Check : IceGate forgot password
How to reset / forgot password at ICEGATE mail?
The resetting process of mail password is as follows: –
1. Visit the official ICEGATE webmail login page,
2. Below the username and password option, you will see an option of ‘forgot password’. Click on that.
3. A pop-up will then appear for password reset. Click on the “Password Reset for Generic Webmail Account’ option.
4. You will be again required to enter your webmail ID. Together with it, you will be required to fill some additional details like PSA Pin, owner SSO ID etc.
5. After entering the details, click on the ‘request OTP’ option.
6. A new page will then appear asking you to enter the OTP received by you. Enter the OTP. This will then help you in resetting the password. After you successfully enter the newly chosen password, click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
Yes, one can get an access to the IceGate Webmail using Lotus notes client on the web browser.
In this case, you can use the toll-free number, 1800-3010-1000. They will direct you. In case, the toll-free number doesn’t work for you, write an email explaining your concern and send it to email@example.com.
the official webmail Icegate url is :