Digital Signature Certificate DSC for epfo – how to upload / Registration at epfindia.gov.in | How to register DSC (digital signature) on EPF employer portal and Approve KYC
EPFO DIGITAL SIGNATURE
Have you ever heard of the term digital signature? It is not a term that is new nowadays. EPFO uses the digital signature for the settlement of the claims of employees. There are various classes of digital signatures. For claim settlement, EPFO requires a digital signature off Class 2.
One can also use class 3 digital signature call ma if one has it. The best part of the signature is that once a person digitally signs a document, the employer can correct it, reject it, modify it, or just view it.
PREREQUISITES FOR USING THE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ON EPFO
EPFO has made it mandatory for employers to register DSC i.e. Digital signature certificate. This one requires either a Class 2 category certificate or a class 3 digital signature certificate. This certificate must be obtained from a licensed certifying authority.
For obtaining this paperless DSC, one requires a pan card or Aadhaar card for sure. Procuring Capricorn paperless class 3 DSC heads all in long run. It makes the process faster and more cost-efficient.
REad this Article : Check your epf Balance online
THE PROCESS OF REGISTER UPLOADING THE DIGITAL SIGNATURE
The process of uploading the digital signature is difficult to understand but easy to apply. Let us follow the steps discussed below to upload the digital signature. Note all the details minutely.
1. First, go to the official web portal of the EPFO and Log In.
2. Search for the tab ‘Establishment’. Click on it. From the drop-down list, you will find an option for a “Digital Signature“. Just click on it.
3. On the new page that appears, carefully enter all the details asked. In the column of ‘Type of Registration’, select the ‘Sign with USB token’ option. In the end, click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
4. A Java link appears next. Click on that. Now, you will be asked to activate Java. Activate it by tapping on the ‘allow and remember’ option. The processing will start instantly. A pop-up window might appear indicating whether you require to activate Java or not.
5. Now, click on the ‘Run’ tab. Select the particular DSC for which you want to register. Click on the Register button. It will then ask for the PIN. Enter the PIN.
6. Once the registration is successful, a dialogue box appears confirming the same.
7. Now select the Establishment and then choose the Digital Signature.
8. A bar will appear, click on that. The bar will be labeled as ‘View Registered Signature’. You will now be able to see the ‘request letter’ tab. Tap on that and download the related PDF file.
9. Now, it is time to sign the document. Sign the document to send it to the PF office. If all goes well and your signatures and documents are verified successfully, you will get approval for your digital signature. The process of registration will be over then.
In case of any doubt, you can write to us in the message box.