Change your Apple ID Profile Picture By using your IPhone, IPOD, MAC or iCloud.com….
How to Change your Apple ID Profile Picture
Did you know that you do not have to keep your Apple profile picture that you do not like? Well! You can change the profile picture as many times as you wish to have a new look.
The profile picture appears on your messages, App store, email inbox, and apple products. Don’t you think you need to put up the best image to represent you in these areas?
Please join me as I take you on an adventure in this area. You can change the profile picture from various devices compatible with Apple. You can change the profile picture on iPad, iPhone, Mac, or iCloud .com.
And You will need to follow the below procedure to update the profile picture on your iPad or iPhone.
- Link your device to the wireless or wired network.
- Go to a browser like Chrome, Mozilla, and Internet or Explorer.
- Go to menu.
- Go to settings.
- Click on your name.
- Check the left side of the screen and click on an edit button. Please press that tab and wait for it to load.
- If you want to take a new photo, click on take photo.
- Suppose you already have a photo on your device file or gallery click on choose photo.
- Select your best photo and reposition it in the photo grid to ensure that it fits well.
- Reconfirm and click on save.
Can I change my apple profile picture on a Mac?
You can change your Apple profile on Mac in a twinkle of an eye. You will follow the below steps that will take only a few minutes.
- Switch on your device and link it to the internet.
- Go to the Apple menu.
- Tap on system preferences.
- Go to the corner on your left and click on the profile image.
- Click on the edit button.
- Go to browse and choose a photo.
- Alternatively, you can go to the take a photo tab and take a selfie or choose an image from those that pop up by default.
- Ensure that you reposition the photo to fit in the provided space.
- Click on save to make the profile photo public.
Can I change my Apple profile on iCloud.com?
Of course, you can!
The good news is that you can access iCloud and change your Apple profile image on any computer.
You will achieve this by following the below steps.
- Switch on your device and link it to the internet. The internet can be wired or wireless as long as it is stable.
- Go to your browser and type iCloud.
- Use your Apple ID details to log in.
- Go to account settings.
- Go to the top left corner and place the mouse cursor on the profile picture.
- Press the edit button.
- Browse and choose the image you want to use.
- You can choose to take a selfie.
- Reposition the photo to your satisfaction on the given grid.
- When you are through, click on the done tab.
|How to||Change your Apple ID Profile Picture|
|Device||IPhone, IPod and MAC|
You do not have to keep that boring profile picture anymore. You can now change your Apple ID profile picture as many times as you wish to keep giving your account a new refined look.
And You can make these changes using various devices like iPad, iPhone, MAC, or iCloud. You do not have to be a pro to do this task perfectly. The procedures are easy and faster than you can imagine.
Would you like to try changing the apple id now that I have taken you through this lesson? Well, I am sure you will enjoy this adventure. Always ensure that you choose the best image because it will appear on messages, apps, inboxes, and other places. The profile picture will represent you in all fields.
I wish you all the best as you try out these procedures. Remember to support your peers when they get stuck to make this experience more exciting. Get on board, explore, have fun and share this information with your peers. Thank you for taking the time to read this article.
For More details check Change your Apple ID Support portal.