crsorgi.gov.in Still Birth Certificate Registration: How to Login in CRS, Add Still Birth Registration, Search Still birth And Submission …
crsorgi.gov.in Still Birth
Civil Registration System (CRS) is a web-base application that is used as a common solution for Birth, Death, and Still birth Registration and Certificate generation all over the country. This system provides centralized data management that stores all the information recorded for Birth, Death, and Stillbirth registration.
It also offers reports frequently for analysis and planning depending on data of birth, death, and stillbirth registration.
CRS also has an offline version of the application which means that the users who don’t have access to the internet can also complete the registration.
All these records will be available with an online application across the country.
Features of CRS:
CRS offers robust User management depending on the user type to access and generate the data and reports. Based on the user type access is provided to the application at a different level of authorization and authentication.
Each user has a unique user ID that is provided to have secured access. Here are some of the features of the application as mentioned below.
- User Registration
- Master Data Management
- Birth Registration
- Death Registration
- Still Birth Registration
- Non Availability Certificate Issuance
- Reports Generation
How to Login into CRS (crsorgi.gov.in) Application?
The public can access the CRS application by visiting the link crsorgi.gov.in. The application can be access on any internet browser and it currently resided on the NIC server.
It is recommended to use the Google Chrome browser to use the application as the application is best viewed in Chrome.
You can also access the CRS application by entering censusindia.gov.in in the search bar of the internet browser. Then, select the Birth and Death Software from the home page.
If you are trying to log in as Hospital, then please follow the below steps.
- Enter the user name and password
- Type the captcha code as shown in the image
- Now, tap the Login button to view the details.
On the home page, you will be able to see tabs like Home, User Management, Birth, Death, Stillbirth, Master, Reports, and Logout. The tabs Master and Reports are only accessible to higher-level officers like District Registrar, Chief Registrar, and the Registrar General.
You will also be able to find another panel Registration Summary at the right corner of the page. This panel helps to view daily registered events.
The reports displayed in the table under Registration Summary depict the number of births, deaths, stillbirths, and infant deaths registered in the Registration Area in reference to the date selected for the purpose.
The User Management tabs provide two sub-menus under it where one is for changing the password and the other is to update the profile.
If you want to change the password of your profile, then you should click on the Change Password link. Please follow the below steps to change your password
- Enter the user email id in the required field. Make sure to enter the email id in the correct format
- Enter the new password
- Enter the new password again to confirm the password
The password you create should contain the following combinations.
(1) At least one alphabet(AZ)
(2) At Least one numeric value (09)
(3) At Least one special character (@,#,$,%,&,*)
(4) Minimum length of 6 characters
(5) Maximum length of 17 characters
To update the details of your profile, you can follow the below steps.
- Enter the user name in the required field
- Enter the user email id
- Select the Gender from the dropdown list
Still Birth ( crsorgi.gov.in )
On the home page crsorgi.gov.in Still Birth Certificate , you will find the option Still Birth beside the Birth Registration. Hovering your mouse pointer over to the Still birth link will display the sub link which will allow you to register still birth, search for registered still births, incomplete registration forms, applications received, and rejected applications.
Add Still Birth Registration:
crsorgi.gov.in Still Birth Certificate, To register a Stillbirth, you need to click on the option Add Stillbirth registration under the Stillbirth option. You will be redirect’s to a new page where you will see the stillbirth legal information and the screen link to this will display the statistical portion of Stillbirth.
- You have to enter the details like form number, reporting date, and general information.
- Enter the Form number of the still birth that is going to be register
- Select the reporting date from the calendar option provided
- Enter the general information like date of birth, gender, UID.
-Select the date of birth from the calendar provided. The application validates the date of birth with the reporting date as in, the date of birth should always be smaller than that of the reporting date.
There are three check on the Date of Birth for checking the delayed registration. If any of the below condition is true, then it is consider as a delay registration.
1. Date of Reporting–Date of Birth is more than 21 Days but within 30 Days
2. Date of Reporting–Date of Birth is more than 30 Days but within 1Year
3. Date of Reporting–Date of Birth is greater than 1Year
- If the registration falls under any of the above mentioned conditions then in the statistical form it will ask you to submit the required documents based on the period of delay.
- And If you select the option OK, then the software will allow you to proceed with the Registration.
- If you select Cancel option then the system will redirect you to the new registration page.
Enter the details of the deceased father’s information like first name, middle name, last name, and UID.
Enter the details of the deceased mother’s information like first name, middle name, last name, and UID.
You can enter the UID if available. It is not a mandatory field.
Place of Birth:
The place of death needs to be selected as Hospital and the name and address of the respective hospital will be displayed on the screen.
The place of death is Hospital and the Informant’s name and address will be same as hospital address that will get displayed automatically once you enter the hospital name.
- Click on the Save button after entering all the required information and the control will be transferred to the Death Statistical Information.
- Clicking on Cancel instead of Save button will take you to the homepage and the data you have entered will not be saved.
Search Stillbirth Registration:
Once you save the legal information of the stillbirth, you will be redirected to the new page where you will see the statistical information that is filled in.
- Enter the address details of the stillbirth like selecting the state, district, sub-district and more.
- You will ask a few questions like
- Is it a Town/Village
- Name of Town/Village
- If the residence of the stillbirth is same as that of the address of the stillbirth, then click on the check-box provided. This check-box will copy the same information into the residence address fields.
- Age of mother at the time of this birth: Enter age of mother in the textbox.
- Mother’s level of education: Select level of education from the drop-down provided.
- Type of attention at delivery: Select the appropriate value from the Drop-down box provided.
Duration of pregnancy ( in weeks ): Enter the value for duration of pregnancy; the
value should not exceed 42 weeks.
Upload Reporting Form:
You have to upload the scanned copy of your porting using this option.
Enter the remarks if any, in the text box provided.
-After verifying the details, click on Save button. The information will save and then the control will transfer to Stillbirth information page.
Clicking on Cancel option here will take you to the homepage and the data you have entered till now will not be saved.
Lastly, click on Submit after reviewing all the details populated on the screen as an acknowledgment. This step will make the registration permanent.
A reference number will generate after submitting the application. Make a note of the reference number for future reference.
You also have the option to edit the information if any modifications required after submitting the application.
Search Stillbirth Registration:
crsorgi.gov.in Still Birth Certificate , Search Stillbirth option is to search for the registered stillbirths within the application. You can enter any field which you are aware of to filter the search options.
- The search result will display a list of records with the matching search criteria. You can enter the fields like death year, registration number, gender, date of birth, name of the father, name of the mother, and name of the stillbirth.
- Entering the registration number will be quite effective since it is unique and makes the search easy. However, it is not easy to remember the registration number. You can go with other fields and select the relevant data if you don’t remember the registration number.
- After entering the fields, click on Search. The screen will display the list of records that matches with the options you have provided.
- Reset option will clear the fields you have selected for the search criteria.
- Clicking on the registration link in the search list, will display the details of registration on the screen.
- Certificate view option will display the stillbirth certificate of the child.
- Correction option will help you to edit the information of the stillbirth. You can modify the values in Legal and statistical section.
Note: The correction limit is set to 3 which means that once you cross the limit, you will no longer be able to use the correction button as it is disabled.
- History will allow you to view the original and the corrected records on the screen. The records will be displayed in the descending order which means that the latest updated records will be displayed on the top.
- Clicking on the View link in Corrections of History tab will display the records details. The data which is changed for the first time will be shown in Blue color. The data which is changed for the second time is shown in Pink color.
Incomplete Registration Form:
You can view the stillbirth registered forms which are incomplete on this page. Clicking on Continue registration option will allow you to modify the data and fill the required fields to complete the registration. The correction limit is set to 3 and once you cross this limit, the option will disable.
- Clicking on Delete, will delete the record.
|CRS Birth, Death, and Still birth Registration Portal||crsorgi.gov.in/web/index.php/auth/login|
|Content||crsorgi.gov.in Still Birth Certificate|
crsorgi.gov.in Still Birth Certificate
The applications of the stillbirth events registered by the Hospitals after rejection by Registrar will be shown in this page.
Applications under Submission:
The applications of stillbirth events register by the hospitals will list here.
Clicking on this button will allow you to view the remarks of the application submitted.
This option will allow you to view the death record.