crsorgi.gov.in BIRTH CERTIFICATE STATUS (Application Status) available at Online | How To View status of Birth application, Incomplete Birth Registration Form AND View Submission Details…
crsorgi.gov.in Birth certificate Status
CRS is referred to as Civil Registration System which is a web-based application. This app is used by people to find a solution for Birth, Death, and Stillbirth Registration and Certificate generation across the country. In the current generation, it is quite essential to have a birth certificate as it helps during their education, job, and various other categories.
A Death certificate is important when you want to transfer the shares, land, or property that is registered in the name of the deceased.
Civil Registration System
CRS facilitates centralized data management that stores all the information related to Birth, Death, and Stillbirth Registrations. This system also has an offline version of the application that works on any computer without connecting it to the internet.
The form that is to be registered can import subsequently from that computer to the centralized online application without the internet. All the forms registered on this application will be available online across the country.
CRS Application Login:
Anyone can access the CRS application by simply visiting the link crsorgi.gov.in.
This application is available on all browsers and is currently store on the NIC server. Google Chrome is the recommended browser to use the application as it showcases the UI best in Chrome.
To know the status of the application, you have to select the Birth or Death Software from the home page.
- Enter the user name and password
- Type the captcha code as displayed on the image above.
- Click on the Login button to view the details accordingly.
Once you log in, you will see various tabs like Home, User Management, Birth, Death, Stillbirth, Master, Reports, and Logout. Master and Reports tabs are only accessible to higher-level officers like District Registrar, Chief Registrar, and the Registrar General.
Registration Summary tab is available at the right corner of the page where you can view daily registered events. The reports shown in the Registration Summary tab analyses the number of births, deaths, stillbirths, and infant deaths registered in the Registration Area according to the date selected for the purpose.
The User Management tab allows you to update your profile or change the password. In this post, we have mentioned the ways to know the status of birth, death, and stillbirth registrations.
Also Read : crsorgi.gov.in Birth Certificate Registration details
How to view the status of Registration in CRS?
To view the status of the application in CRS, you have to visit : crsorgi.gov.in
-Tap CRSORGI Application Status
-Enter the reference number
-If it is a Birth registration reference number, then it would be as follows
- BA means Birth Application
- 2016 is Reporting Year
- 9 is State code
03069 is the Registration Unit(RU) where the Birth event is report.
Similarly, for death registration reference number, it would be as follows
- DA means Death Application
- 2016 is Reporting Year
- 9 is State code
03069 is the Registration Unit(RU) where the Death event is report.
You can also check the status of the applications on the CRS homepage as follows.
How to check the status of a Birth application?
To check the status of the Birth Registration application, you have to select the Birth Registration option to view the sub-menu.
- Select the Search Birth option from the available sub-menus.
- If birth is registered in the database of the registered births of the application, then you will be able to view the details of the birth.
- You just need to enter a few details to view the results that closely match your search criteria.
- You can enter various details like registration number, birth year, gender, date of birth, name of the father, name of the mother, and name of the child.
- Reset option is available to delete the options you have selected
- If you select the Registration number link in the search list, you will be able to see the details of the registration on the next page.
- Clicking on the History option will allow you to view the original and corrected records of that particular birth registration.
- The records displayed will be in descending order that shows the latest updated records on the top of the page.
- Clicking on the View link option in the Corrections of History list page will allow you to view the record details.
- The data that is modified for the first time will be shown in Blue color and the data that is changed for the second time will be shown in Pink color.
|Department Name||Civil Registration System Birth and death certificate Registration|
|CRS Civil Registration System Birth and death certificate Registration Portal||https://crsorgi.gov.in/|
|Content||crsorgi.gov.in BIRTH CERTIFICATE STATUS (Application Status)|
Incomplete Birth Registration Form:
If the Birth Registration form is in an incomplete state, then you will see the record under this tab.
Clicking on the Continue Registration link will allow you to modify the details.
The correction limit for the birth registration form is set to 3 times only.
When you change the form for the third time, the correction option gets disable.
-To delete the record, you can click on the Delete option.
The applications which are submit by the Hospitals of the birth event will go to Reject application list if they are reject by the Registrar.
Applications under Submission:
If the status of the birth event applications register by the Hospital is still in progress, then they can view under this section. Clicking on View/Remarks will allow you to view the remarks of the application. Clicking on Proceed/View will display the birth records available within the application.