crsorgi.gov.in Still birth Search / Application Search Status, How to view Still birth Search Online, Incomplete Still birth Registration Form
Civil Registration System ( CRS ) Portal
CRS is referred to as Civil Registration System which is a web-based application. This app is used by people to find a solution for Birth, Death, and Stillbirth Registration and Certificate generation across the country. In the current generation, it is quite essential to have a birth certificate as it helps during their education, job, and various other categories. A Death certificate is important when you want to transfer the shares, land, or property that is registered in the name of the deceased.
crsorgi.gov.in Still birth Search Registration
CRS facilitates centralized data management that stores all the information related to Birth, Death, and Stillbirth Registrations. This system also has an offline version of the application that works on any computer without connecting it to the internet. The form that is to be registered can be imported subsequently from that computer to the centralized online application without the internet. All the forms registered on this application will be available online across the country.
CRS Application Login:
Anyone can access the CRS application by simply visiting the link crsorgi.gov.in. This application is available on all browsers and is currently stored on the NIC server. Google Chrome is the recommended browser to use the application as it showcases the UI best in Chrome.
To know the status of the application, you have to select the Birth or Death Software from the home page.
- Enter the user name and password
- Type the captcha code as displayed on the image above.
- Click on the Login button to view the details accordingly.
Once you log in, you will see various tabs like Home, User Management, Birth, Death, Stillbirth, Master, Reports, and Logout. Master and Reports tabs are only accessible to higher-level officers like District Registrar, Chief Registrar, and the Registrar General.
Registration Summary tab is available at the right corner of the page where you can view daily registered events. The reports shown in the Registration Summary tab analyses the number of births, deaths, stillbirths, and infant deaths registered in the Registration Area according to the date selected for the purpose.
The User Management tab allows you to update your profile or change the password. In this post, we have mentioned the ways to know the status of birth, death, and stillbirth registrations.
How to view the status of Registration in CRS?
To view the status of the application in CRS, you have to visit crsorgi.gov.in
-Tap CRSORGI Application Status
-Enter the reference number
-If it is a Birth registration reference number, then it would be as follows
- BA means Birth Application
- 2016 is Reporting Year
- 9 is State code
03069 is the Registration Unit(RU) where the Birth event is report.
Similarly, for death registration reference number, it would be as follows
- DA means Death Application
- 2016 is Reporting Year
- 9 is State code
03069 is the Registration Unit(RU) where the Death event is report.
You can also check the status of the applications on the CRS homepage as follows.
The “still birth” option is available on the homepage beside Birth and Death Registration. Hovering your mouse over to the Stillbirth link will show you the sub-links that allow you to register still birth, search for registered stillbirths, incomplete registration forms, applications received, and rejected applications.
Still birth Search Registration:
To view the registered Still birth Search registration on this application, you have to select the option Search Stillbirth. You have to enter a few details to filter your search.
- You can enter various fields like date of birth, registration number, stillbirth year, gender, name of the father, name of the mother, and name of the stillbirth.
- After entering the field values, tap the Search button. On the next page, you can view the list of records that match the options you have selected.
- You can clear the selected option by clicking on the Reset option
- Registration link in the search list allow you to view the details of the stillbirth registration on the screen
- If you want to edit the information of the stillbirth, you can click on the Correction option. You will only be able to modify Legal and Statistical information
- The changes can be made up to three times and once you cross this limit, you no longer have the ability to change or make corrections to the stillbirth record
- You can view the original and the corrected records on the screen by selecting the option History. The records will be shown in descending order which in turn means that the latest updated records will be shown on the top.
- View link in the Corrections of History tab will allow you to view the record details. If the data is modified for the first time, then it will be displayed in the Blue color. If the data is changed for the second time, then it is shown in Pink color.
Incomplete Still birth Registration Form:
If the Stillbirth Registration of the child is incomplete, then you view those forms under this section. To complete the registration, click on the Continue option and fill in the required details. The correction limit here is set to 3 times. After modifying the data for the third time, you will not be able to modify it later.
The delete option will delete the record of that particular child’s stillbirth registration.
If the stillbirth event applications registered by the Hospitals are rejected by the Registrar, then they will be shown under this section.
Applications under Submission:
If the applications of stillbirth events register by the Hospitals are in progress, then they will display under this tab.
This option allows you to view the remarks of the application submitted by the Hospital
You can view the stillbirth record using this option.