Easily download the UAN card through the EPFO Portal and then print it. Keeping a hard copy is always helpful..
UAN Card Download and Print
For all PF-related services, one needs to log in to the EPFO portal. For this, one needs UAN. Without UAN, it is impossible to log in to the EPFO Portal. If you want to download the UAN card for any future reference, you can easily download the UAN card through the EPFO Portal and then print it.
The process is quite simple. Just follow the steps discussed below:-
1. Go to the unified portal of the UAN through the link https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
2. After reaching the official EPFO portal, log in using your UAN. With UAN, you will also require a password that you must have already set.
3. On the home page, search for the ‘view’ tab and click on that.
4. A drop-down menu will appear on the screen. Select the option of UAN card.
5. You will instantly see the UAN card on your screen.
6. There will be a download button (A download arrow key with an underscore below it) at the top bar of the UAN card. Just click on that.
7. Now, save this downloaded UAN and then print it. Keeping a hard copy is always helpful. Before printing, just make sure that all the details printed in it are accurate.
Mostly asked Questions on UAN card Download and print
Ans. The details printed on the UAN card are –
I) UAN number
II) Name of the employee
III) KYC information
IV) Date Stamp
V) QR Code etc.
Ans. Yes, one has to provide the UAN card to every new employer when one changes the job.
Ans. Yes, the UAN links the old PF account to the new PF account for sure.
Ans. As UAN connects all the different EPF numbers, the management of different EPF accounts becomes easy. It makes the processing of online services fast.
Ans. Yes, UAN is allotted for this purpose only. One can use the UAN and opt for the services, even if the employer is not helping.