Railways Retired Employee Registration at HRMS Portal Available online here | fill your PPO number, DOB etc .. details..
Indian Railways HRMS portal for Retired Employee Registration:
Employees of Indian Railways who have been retired can check their details related to Pension, Increments, Awards, Training, Postings, Promotions, Leave, and Composition of the Family as per records as well as the Nominations for retirement benefits.
Though this information is not available readily to the employees at present, it brings the transparency to administration.
- Retired employees need to follow the below steps to login to the HRMS portal.
- Visit the link https://hrms.indianrail.gov.in/HRMS/login
- Click on the link “Retired Employee Registration” that is below the Login button
- Enter your PPO Number, Date of Birth, and Employee Name
- Click on the Go button after entering the required details
You can view the details of your Indian Railways profile on the same page.
How to change Registered Mobile number?
If you have not registered the mobile number or if it is showing incorrect number, you can click on Change Mobile option.
- Download the Mobile Change Request form.
- Fill it manually and upload its image to submit the request
- You need to upload any of the below photo identity cards to authenticate your identity.
- like Pensioner Photo ID card, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID card, Passport, UMID card, PAN card.
In case, if the you are not registered in HRMS and the mobile number showing is correct, then click on the Register button. An OTP will be sent your registered mobile number.
Enter the OTP to register your account in HRMS.
About Indian Railways:
Indian Railway runs rightfully under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Railways, Government of India which operates India’s National Railway System. It is in involved in managing the fourth-largest railway network in the world with a size at route length of 67,956 km as of 31st March 2020.