Indian Railways employee Forgot HRMS password , Here is the procedure how to Reset your Password..
Forgot HRMS Password Indian Railways HRMS Portal
If you have not logged into the HRMS portal yet, you can log in using the default password “Test@123“. For Employees who have reset their password after logging in for the first time and forgot the password, they can follow the below steps.
- Click on the link https://hrms.indianrail.gov.in/HRMS/forgot-password to reset your password.
- You will be redirected to a page, where you will be asked to enter your HRMS ID.
- Enter the details and click on the Send OTP button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- On the next page, you can view the required field where you need to enter the OTP received to your registered mobile number.
- Now, you will need to enter a new password and confirm the password by entering the same in the next field.
- Click on Submit after resetting the password.
Note: It is recommended to make a note of the password for future reference.
Reset Your Password :
- Once you have reset the password, visit the HRMS login page by clicking on the link https://hrms.indianrail.gov.in/HRMS/login
- Enter the HRMS ID and the new password which you have reset now
- Enter the captcha code as shown in the image above
- After entering the details, click on the Login button.
You can view all the details related to your Salary increments, Promotions, Training, Postings, Awards, Leave, Transfers, and Composition of Family as per records as well as the Nominations for retirement benefits.
|Indian Railways human Resource management System (hrms)
|User Login URL
|Forgot your hrms Password – how to Reset your Password
|Your Register Mobile Number – OTP will sent Register mobile number