Order Online your Aadhaar PVC card Request at nominal cost. This service with the help of your aadhaar number. Also Check the status of your Aadhaar PVC card request ..
Order Online Aadhaar PVC Card
An online service ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’ is launched by UIDAI. Through this service, one can get all the Aadhaar details printed on a PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) card. This card is popular among people for its durability and verification ability. It can be verified through the QR code and that too in an offline mode. Isn’t it amazing?
Major features/characteristics of the Aadhaar PVC Card
Some of the common and popular features of the Aadhaar PVC Card are –
1. Embedded ghost image
2. Embossed Aadhaar Logo
4. Issue Date
5. Print Date
6. Guilloche Pattern
7. QR Code
How to Order Online Aadhaar PVC Card?
Aadhaar PVC Card can be easily ordered online via the UIDAI website. Just follow the steps discussed below –
1. Go to the UIDAI AADHAR official website .
There, you will find the option ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’ on the home screen: https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricPVC
2. If your registered mobile number is handy with you, log in to myAadhaar with the help of the Aadhaar number and the OTP sent.
Note – If a mobile number is not registered with the Aadhaar card then you can request PVC Aadhaar Card via a non-registered mobile number also.
3. Now, you will be required to verify your details like name, gender, DOB, address, etc.
4. After confirming the details you will be required to make Rs. 50 payment. Make the payment via the mode of your choice.
5. After the successful payment, you will get an acknowledgment slip. Keep it safe for future reference.
How to check the Status of PVC Aadhaar Card online?
Once you have applied for the PVC Aadhaar card through the UIDAI website, you can check the status of the same easily and online.
One is always in a hurry to grab the physical copy of the PVC Aadhaar card as soon as possible.Just follow the steps discussed below –
1. Go to the official website of UIDAI, i.e. https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
2. Now, search for the option Check Your Aadhar card Status on the screen : https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/checkStatus
3. You will then asked to enter SR Number i.e. Service Request Number. Enter it, and then enter the Captcha code given.
4. On the screen, you will instantly see the status of the Aadhaar PVC.
Yes, Aadhaar PVC Card, e-Aadhaar, Aadhaar letter, m-Aadhaar, and masked e-Aadhaar are all considered to be equal.
The PVC aadhaar card is handed over to the post office within five working days after you raise the request and pay for it. The post office then sends the PVC aadhaar card through Speed Post to your preferred address.
Yes, you can preview your PVC Aadhaar card if your mobile number is registered with the Aadhaar.
No, Aadhar PVC cards can only be ordered through UIDAI’s portal.
One can go to the Aadhaar Enrolment Centre and order PVC Aadhaar Card.
The stored image doesn’t have any authenticity. It is better to use mAadhaar App or use the DigiLocker facility to store the Aadhaar Card for use in the future.
A nominal charge of Rs. 50 needs to be paid, if one wants to get a PVC Aadhaar card at their preferred address.