Aadhaar card status now available at uidai.gov.in portal, through Mobile/Phone Number, SMS …
CHECK AADHAAR CARD STATUS ONLINE
With time, the Aadhaar card has become one of the Identity cards for the citizens of India. If you have applied for the Aadhaar card and have not received it yet, you can check its status online by following different ways. Let us discuss some of them –
Checking Aadhaar Card details through the official UIDAI website
If you want to check the status of your Aadhaar card through the official website of UIDAI, just follow the steps discussed below –
(i) Visit the official UIDAI page, i.e. www.uidai.gov.in.
(ii) On the page, you will find an option ‘Check Aadhar Card’. Click on that.
(iii) This will take you to a new page. Just enter your enrolment number there.
(iv) Now, you need to enter the date and time of the enrolment of the Aadhaar. You will find the date and time on the enrolment slip itself.
(v) You will then be asked to enter the security code.
(vi) The status of the Aadhaar card application will now be visible online.
Note – If something goes wrong, you can click on the ‘Attempt Another’ option.
Checking Aadhaar Card details through Mobile/Phone Number
Checking the Aadhaar Status through a mobile number is very helpful and easy. With this, you can check it any time you want. I am first discussing the way to check the Aadhaar status through a mobile number.
Pre-requisites for checking the Aadhaar status through mobile number –
1. Registered mobile number with an Aadhaar card.
2. 14–digit enrolment number or EID.
3. Date and time mentioned on the enrolment slip.
Getting Aadhaar Status through mobile number –
1. Dial the number 1800-300-1947.
2. This will connect you to a specialist. Give the enrolment ID to him/her. The enrolment ID is the 14-digit number present on the enrolment slip given during the biometric authentication at the Aadhaar Card centre.
3. Your enrolment ID will be cross-checked. The status of the Aadhaar card will then tell you the status of the Aadhar card.
Checking Aadhar Card status without Enrolment ID
Without an enrolment number, the Status of the Aadhar card can be checked as follows –
1. Go to the official UIDAI website. Search for the option ‘Retrieve Lost UID/EID’.
2. You will then be redirected to the recovery page.
3. Enter your name, mobile number, and email address. Enter the security code.
4. Enter the OTP and tap on the ‘Verify’ tab.
5. You will then get your enrolment ID on your email ID as well as your registered mobile number.
6. Use this enrolment number to know the status of your Aadhar Card. Use one of the two methods discussed above to know the status of the Aadhar card.
Checking the Aadhar Status by Name
The Aadhar Status can be checked by name also. Just follow the steps discussed below, to do so –
1. Go to the official site of UIDAI.
2. Use the option ‘Retrieve Lost UID/EID’.
3. Now, enter your name, mobile number, email address, security code, etc.
4. You will then get the OTP. Enter the OTP.
5. Now, you can check the status by your name.
Checking the Aadhar Status by India Post
Once the Aadhar card is created, it will be sent to your address within 90 days. So, you can check the Aadhar status of dispatch by going to India Post’s true site. Use the link indiapost.gov.in to get the status of your Aadhaar. Transfer subtitles need to be entered on this site.
Checking the Aadhaar Status through SMS
For checking the Aadhar Status through SMS, you need to be ready with your 14 – digit Enrolment Number. SMS – ‘UID STATUS <enrolment number>’ on the number 51969. If the Aadhaar number has already been generated, you will get an SMS containing your Aadhar Number in your Inbox. If the Aadhar has not been created, you will get to know it also through SMS.
Just go to the official UIDAI website. Search for the option ‘Confirm Email/Mobile Number’ option. This option will help you to know your registered mobile number. In case, you want to change your mobile number, you have to visit the closest Aadhar Kendra. It cannot done online.
Go to the official UIDAI website. Under the ‘MyAadhar’ tab, there will be an option titled ‘Check Aadhaar Republish Status’. You will taken to a new window. You just need to click on the ‘Check Status’ option present on the screen.