Odisha HRMS Login and Check your Salary slip/ Payslip, Pay bills, Id card Download, Apply for leave etc. at hrmsodisha.gov.in
Odisha HRMS Login
Have you heard of the term HRMS ? It stands for Human Resource Management System. HRMS Odisha portal is introduced by the government of Odisha for its employees.
This portal facilitates its employees by providing facilities like raising application for leave, pension, Odisha HRMS salary slip, insurance etc. This portal is just a step in the direction of digitization of all works and services provided and done by the Government of India.
The major services provided to the employees by this portal are:-
- Payslip download
- ID card download
- Applying for leave
- Submit Grievance or complaint
How to Register of HRMS Odisha registration?
As you already know that if you want to avail any service through any web portal, you need to first register yourself on the portal. Once registered successfully, you will get a username and password that can be used to login to the portal.
After Login you can apply/opt for any service of your choice. The process of registration is not completely online. For the registration, follow the process discussed below: –
- Visit the account office of your related department. There will be a specific DDO manager of your department over there, you need to contact him/her. He will help you in online registration.
- First you need to give him some of your personal details like date of birth, name, mobile number, etc. This information helps him for the online application registration.
- Now, the DDO manager will verify the details given, and also in person verification of the person registering on the portal.
- If the verification is successful, the account of the person (which is a government employee) will be activated.
- The person will then get User ID and password, which will help him to login to the HRMS Odisha portal.
How to Login to the Odisha HRMS portal?
After the successful registration, next step is Logging In to the portal and avail the services available on the portal. The procedure is quite simple. Follow the steps discussed: –
- Open the official page of the HRMS Odisha : apps.hrmsodisha.gov.in/index.htm
- Login On the home page, search for the option ‘Personal Log In/HRMS Login’.
- A new page will now appear. Here you need to enter that username and ID which you received after the registration.
- A captcha Code also needs to be entered below the password field. Enter it and click on the ‘Login’ tab.
- If all the above details entered by you are correct, you will be able to login to the portal and get an access to apply for all the available services on the portal.
How to Reset Password on HRMS Odisha Portal?
Sometimes it happens that when we do not use portal for long, we forget the Username and password. In this case, we need to reset the password on the HRMS Odisha Portal. Well, this can be easily done. Just follow the procedure discussed below: –
- Open the official page of the HRMS Odisha Portal
- On the home page, search for the option ‘Personal Log In/HRMS Login’.
- A new page will then open. Search for the option ‘Forget your password’ and click on it.
- You will be able to see a new pop up window now. It will ask you to enter your RMN (Registered Mobile Number) and DOB (Date of Birth).
- Enter the correct Captcha code in the end and then press ‘Send Request’ tab.
- As soon as you do that, you will receive an OTP on your RMN (Registered Mobile Number). You need to enter it on the screen to verify your identity.
- Once verified, you will have to type a new password twice and you are all sorted.
- Now, again open the homepage of the HRMS Odisha and enter the new login and password.
|Department||Human Resources Management system, Government Of Odisha|
|Topic||How to Odisha HRMS Login / Register|
|How to||Reset Password on HRMS Odisha Portal|
Hurray! You are able to login now.
I hope the process is quite clear to you. In case of any doubt or query, please do write to us in the comment box.