HRMS Odisha Pay slip – Download Odisha salary slip online or print payslip, HRMS Paybill Status District Wise Report from HRMS Employee Login portal hrmsorissa.gov.in for Government employees…
HRMS Odisha pay slip / salary slip Download
Well, HRMS stands for Human Resource Management System. Most of the states in India have digitalized all the departmental works. The humanresource management system is also one of them. Through this, the employees of the state government get many services at the click of a button.
The state of Odisha has also introduced HRMS Odisha Portal for its employees. It is application software that depends on the database provided.
Through this, the government employees can get various services like loans, deduction, salary slip, gpf slip, etc. Here, in this article, we are discussing how can one download or see his/her salary slip online with the help of using the HRMS Odisha portal.
What is a salary slip?
Odisha Employee payslip or salary slip is given to all the Odisha state government employees at the end of the month. This salary slip contains all the details related to their salary, like how much they earned, what are the deductions made, how much tax deducted, etc.
This payslip is issue by the Finance department of the Government of Odisha.
What does the HRMS Odisha Pay slip contain?
There are many details available on the payslip, like –
- Earning details – All the earning-related details like HRA, DA, Allowance, Basic Pay, and other information.
- NET Amount possessed by you.
- Gross Amount.
- Deduction details – The part of the salary deducted for different purposes like GPF, Profession Tax, GIS Installment, Recoveries, etc.
How is Payslip generate by the department?
Actually, as a general practice, the finance department maintains individual records and payslips of the government employees. All these details are entered into a database in the HRMS portal. To allow the individual employee to view their payslips, the employees are given a personal Login ID and password. This helps them to log in to the portal. One cannot see the payslip on any other person on the portal, as the individual login ID restricts their right to see the payslip of all. Individual authority is given through username and password.
|HRMS Odisha Pay slip & Salary slip Portal||hrmsorissa.gov.in (or)|
|Department Name||Human Resources Management system, Government Of Odisha|
|Topic||HRMS Odisha pay slip Download|
How to register on the hrmsorissa.gov.in portal?
- Visit the HRMS Odisha portal and click on the ‘e-Services’ tab present there for employees.
- To proceed, click on the ‘Registration’ option.
- A new page will then appear. Some personal details like employee code, name, etc. will be ask. Fill in all the required details.
- Enter the registered mobile there to receive OTP. Enter the OTP and then click on the ‘Save’ button.
- If all the information provide by you is correct, you will get register successfully.
HRMS Odisha salary slip/pay slip Download
ePayroll system has been endorsed by the Finance Department, Department of treasuries, and Odisha state government. Through this system, they generate the salary slip of all of their employees irrespective of the department to which they belong. Annual and month-wise salary slips are available on the portal. The process to check their salary slip is very easy. Just follow the steps discussed below to check your salary slip: –
- Visit the HRMS Odisha portal i.e. hrmsorissa.gov.in through the web browser of your choice.
- On the homepage, you will find a ‘Login’ option. Click there.
- Enter Login details – Username and password and click on the ‘Login’ tab.
- On the new page that appears, search for the HRMS salary slip/pay slip option and click on that.
- Now, select the month and year for which you want the salary slip. Then click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- Your pay slip will be download automatically in your download destination folder. Use this to check all of your salary-related details.