Download Cowin vaccination certificate online from cowin official portal cowin.gov.in And Also Cowin Mobile App …
It is proven that Covid Vaccination helps in reducing the death rate which is why most of the people in India are taking initiative to get vaccinated. After getting vaccinated, people can download the vaccination certificate for future reference.
In this post, we have mentioned a few ways to download the Cowin vaccination certificate.
How to download Covid Vaccination Certificate through Cowin Portal?
Cowin Portal has helped numerous people to get their vaccination at their desired location, date, and time. Let’s get to know the steps to download the vaccine certificate on the Cowin portal.
- Visit the Cowin official website by clicking on the link cowin.gov.in
- Click on the Sign In option and enter your registered mobile number
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number for verification purpose
- Enter the OTP received to log in successfully
- On the next page, you will see your vaccination dates for both the first and second vaccination
- Now, click on the Certificate menu that is located under your name
- Click on the Download button to download Corona Vaccine Certificate as a PDF file
How to download Covid Vaccine Certificate through AarogyaSetu App?
AarogyaSetu is launched specifically for Covid-19 developed by the National Informatics Centre under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. It can diagnose the early symptoms of the Covid and keeps track of the Corona-affected people around you.
- Open the AarogyaSetu App. Install if from the Play Store if you are unable to find it
- Login or Register using your mobile number and OTP
- Click on the menu Cowin that is at the top
- Select the Vaccine Certificate option
- Enter your 13 Digit Beneficiary ID
Now, click on the Get Certificate link to download the certificate
How to download Cowin Vaccination Certificate through Digi-Locker App?
Digilocker app allows you to save and store multiple documents such as Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, and more. This app also helps in storing the data from various other departments of the Indian Government.
One of them is the Cowin Vaccination Certificate. You can download the Corona vaccination certificate from the Digi-Locker app by following a few simple steps which are mention below.
- Open the Digi-Locker app if it is installed. If not, open the Play Store and download the app.
- Install it and go through the registration process by entering a few details such as name, DOB, gender, mobile number, Aadhar number, Security pin, and Email ID.
- Once you get registered, navigate through the Central Government tab and select the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare menu(MoHFW).
- You will be able to see the option Vaccine Certificate.
- Click on it and enter your 13 Digit Reference ID which you have received at the time of booking an appointment.
- Tap Download to get the Covid Vaccine Certificate download into your device.
How to download Corona Vaccine Certificate through the Umang App?
UMANG app is a Digital India launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. It was managed by the Government of India to provide access to central and state government services. Downloading the Covid Vaccination certificate from the UMANG is very easy. Read the below steps to know the process of downloading the Cowin vaccination certificate.
- Open the UMANG app if it is installed. If not, install it from the Play Store.
- Login to the app and search for the What’s New section
- You will find a tab Cowin under the What’s New menu
- Click on the Cowin option and select the Download Vaccination Certificate option
- On the next page, enter your registered mobile number to generate OTP
- Enter the OTP received and confirm the Beneficiary’s name
- Tap Download to continue downloading the Cowin vaccination certificate.