Cowin.gov.in (CoWin Portal) using to Book your slot Online for covid vaccine ( registration And Filling Process ) are given below. citizens who are eligible to get the Covid-19 vaccine can register online and book a slot through the Cowin website.
CoWIN Registration Online :
Coronavirus has been taking the lives of many and it is time for us to get it under control. We can do this only by getting vaccinated. Vaccination plays an important role in safeguarding our health and society. So, we recommend everyone to get vaccinated by registering themselves. Just because you got vaccinated doesn’t mean that you can avoid wearing masks, social distancing. It is essential to wear a mask and maintain social distance though you get vaccinated.
In this post, we have mentioned the process of registering via the Cowin portal and via the AarogyaSetu app and Cowin App.
How to Register for COVID-19 Vaccine (CoWin Registration) Online at Cowin Portal?
All the citizens who are eligible to get the Covid-19 vaccine can register online and book a slot through the Cowin portal. Without registering, you will be able to get vaccinated. To get registered, you can follow the below steps which help to get an idea of how to register And How to fill cowin application Details
How fill cowin vaccine Registration :
- Visit the Cowin official portal : https://www.CoWin.gov.in/home
- You should provide your photo ID to register
- Enter the mobile number that you want to use for the registration process
- Under one mobile number, you can register 4 members. However, each member will need their own photo ID
- You can select Aadhar, PAN, Voter ID for identification purposes
- If you select an Aadhar card for an identification document, then consent will be obtained and recorded
- On the next page, you can schedule your vaccination appointment at a center depending on your choice
|Registration for||Covid Vaccine (CoWin) Registration|
|Age Required for Vaccine||18 and Above|
How to register for the COVID-19 Vaccine through AarogyaSetu App?
If you prefer to register covid 19 vaccines via AarogyaSetu App, you can follow the below steps.
- Open the AarogyaSetu app if it is installed on your mobile phone. If not, please download the app from the PlayStore or AppStore.
- Once the app is opened, tap Cowin from the home page
- Select the option Vaccination Registration
- Enter your mobile number and tap Get OTP
- You will receive an OTP to the number you have provided
- Tap Verify the mobile number after entering the OTP
- You will now be redirected to the registration page where you need to enter all the details like name, gender, photo ID proof, and year of birth on an Aadhar card, PAN card, or any other identity card
- After filling in all the details, tap the Register option
- Once you get registered, click Schedule to schedule a slot or appointment next to the name of the person registered
- Enter your pin code and search for the nearest center, time, and date for vaccination
- Tap OK once you have selected the date and time for vaccination.
- An SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number with the appointment details
On the day of the appointment, you need to visit the center with the appointment slip and photo ID you have used at the time of booking the appointment.
Points to remember while registering for Covid-19 vaccination:
- Maximum of four members can get registered using one mobile number
- Free vaccination is available in government hospitals
- Before you get vaccinated, you need to consume food
- If you have symptoms of fever and cold on the day of vaccination, then, please change your vaccination date.
- If you have other symptoms or suffering from some other disease, then get the vaccine only after taking a tablet.
- You can take the second dose of the vaccine between 40 to 85 days after getting your first vaccine.
You can carry any of the below-mentioned documents to the vaccination center for identification purposes.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Health Insurance Smart Card issued under the scheme of the Ministry of Labour
- Service Identity Card issued to employees by Central/ State Govt./ Public Limited Companies
- Voter ID
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) Job Card
- Pension Document
- Official Identity cards which are issued to MPs, MLAs, and MLCs
- Passbooks issued by Bank/Post Office
How to schedule a cowin vaccine appointment after registration?
Once you have completed the registration, you should schedule an appointment to get the vaccination. You can choose the center, time, and date depending on the availability of slots.
- From the home page, click on the Account Details option
- Select the Schedule option to book an appointment for vaccination
- You will be redirected to the Book Appointment for Vaccination page
- Enter the Pincode or district and search for the vaccination center depending on your choice
- Now, you will be able to view the available slots on the screen
- Select the date and time slot of your choice
- Click on the option Book
- On the Appointment Confirmation page, click Confirm after verifying your details
- After confirmation, you will see the Appointment Successful message on the screen
- An SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number about the date, time, and vaccination center.