ChatGPT is an AI-powered chatbot – which results from Human Feedback (RLHF). It is the human AI trainers who provided conversation.
ChatGPT was a new word only a few months back, but now this situation has changed completely. This is now the most popular term to be searched on the internet. It was under the beta testing phase till December 2022. But now, it has millions of users worldwide. Now, it is speculated that this platform can replace humans.
What is ChatGPT?
Chat GPT is a conversational chatbot. Its founder is Elon Musk. It is also known by the name Open AI. This is a text-generating AI chatbot.
The user just needs to enter their question or query, and unlike other AI chatbots, it not only gives the answers to it but also admits its mistakes, answers the follow-up questions, rejects the wrong requests, etc.
From writing essays to complex codes, the world is making quick and intelligent use of it. The latest version of ChatGPT is GPT- 4.
Those who pay for GPT-4 have access to more refined information and abilities. One can now connect the ChatGPT with various internet-provided plugins.
Basic and Unique Features of ChatGPT –
The ChatGPT is in the news for its features. Some of the key features which are widely discussed in the world are –
1. It provides engaging user conversation.
2. IT generates responses that sound natural.
3. One can ask open–ended questions to the ChatGPT.
4. You can even ask for suggestions or recommendations.
5. It bridges the language barrier. It can translate text from one language to another.
6. It can create imaginative text as well.
7. It refines itself with the help of user feedback.
8. It contains a good wealth of information.
9. It can even understand the context of the ongoing conversation by relating the previous messages etc.
How does Chat GPT work?
This GPT model is based on Reinforcement Learning, which results from Human Feedback (RLHF). This makes this model conversational. It is the human AI trainers who provided conversation.
They played both sides, users as well as the AI assistant. The access was given to the trainers to give access to model–written suggestions.
For the research period, the ChatGPT is free to use. This platform can be monetized as per the CEO Sam Altman.
You can do so simply by using any of the following ways –
1. Open AI playground – An online platform named OpenAI Playground can give you free access to ChatGPT. From the ChatGPT Login Screen, you can directly open the OpenAI account.
2. Integrations – Various platforms and applications come embedded with the ChatGPT capabilities. You can use them to get free access to the Chat GPT abilities.
3. Partner Applications– After its launch, Open AI has partnered with many third-party applications. These Apps also provide access to the ChatGPT features.
4. Open AI – Open AI API provides a great relief to the developers, as with the help of this they can integrate the ChatGPT features in any of their Applications. Customized interference can be built by them with their help.
Faq’s on CHATGPT
It was released on November 30, 2022.
The latest version of ChatGPT is Chat GPT 4.
Tech giants and search engines are exploring the potential of ChatGPT more than anyone else.
Generative Pre-trained Trasnformer.
Chatbots are software that is conversational, but they can be non AI–powered. But ChatGPT is an AI-poweredchatbot.
Yes, there is. But its use is limited to iOS only.
Yes, it has it from March 1, 2023.
It helps to write scripts, blogs, listicles, email relies upon, etc. Moreover, it also helps in programming, summarization, etc.
Together, Anthropic’s Claude, Google’s Bard, etc. are just a few examples of ChatGPT.