EPFO – Unified Portal : EPF TRRN Query Search online now available at official portal epfindia.gov.in
EPF TRRN Query search
Before 2016, PF payment by the employer was accepted via banks. Now, it is no more accepted through banks, but through online mode only. There is a unified portal for this, which is called EPFO – Unified Portal.
Through this portal, the employers can generate an online challan and do the payment for the same. The status of the payment is not reflected immediately, it takes some time.
If one does not want to Login into the portal and wants to check the status of the challan online, one can do so by using the TRRN no. This number is printed on the challan.
If you want to search the challan status through TRRN no., you have to follow a definite pathway. Let us discuss the process here: –
How To Check EPF TRRN Query search Online :
- First, go to the official site of the EPFO i.e. epfindia.com. or Direct link TRRN
- Now, search for the option ‘Our Services’.
- There will be an option of ‘For Employers’. Click on that.
- Now, in the same services section, you will be able to see two options.
- TRRN Query (up to December 2016) – This option is to be used when the challan for the specific PF payment has been generated before December 2016. You will be asked your associated TRRN no., and you will be asked to enter the correct captcha code. Once you do that, you will be able to see the PF balance.
- EPFO Establishment Search/TRRN Query – This option is to be used when the Challan is prepared after December 2016. Once you click that option, you will see a new page where you will be able to see various options. From those, click on the ‘TRRN Search Query’.
A new page will appear next. Here, you need to enter the TRRN and the given captcha code. In the end, click on the ‘Search’ tab. You will now be able to see the status of the challan along with various details like Total members, amount, CRN, Establishment name, etc. If you want to download all of this, you can click on the ‘Download PDF’ button present in the right-hand upper corner of the screen.
Isn’t the process easy? In case of any doubt, please do write to us in the chat box.
And You want check your EPF balance online
And Also Print / Download EPF Passbook
FAQ on EPF TRRN
It is easy. Just visit the official portal of EPFO. From the ‘For Employer’ section, search for the ‘Our Service’ section and then chose the ‘Online ECR/OTCP/Challan Submission’. This will help you in search of your TRRN Number.
Search for the option ‘Establishment/TRRN Search’ on the home page. On the new page, click on TRRN Search Query. Enter the details asked.
Login to the EPFO portal. Login should made from ECR credentials. ECR means Electronic Challan Cum Return. You will then asked to fill in certain details like your name, address, establishment ID, etc. Enter all these details and click on the option ‘Payment’. From the options that appear next, click on the ECR upload option and you will be able to make the payment.
One can send the SMS ‘EPFOHO UAN ENG’ on the number 7738299899. The last three digits, ‘ENG’ in this case, is for the preferred language.
EPF Temporary Return Reference Number ( TRRN)